The company is willing to hire Filipino workers to work for them as skilled baristas and Pick Restaurant is very open to give the qualified OFW and opportunity to develop more their barista skills and build a career in Kuwait or in the restaurant business.
Akiro International Manpower Services Co. is the accredited POEA agency that will be accepting all your applications and credentials and schedule interviews to qualified applicants, on or before February 1, 2107.
Fifty (50) male baristas will be hired if you are qualified and very skilled to this craft.
To apply, here are the following requirements to be followed:
- Male / Female
- 25 – 35 years old
- College Graduate or Undergraduate
- With Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate (TESDA accredited) is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in concocting beverages
- Physically fit
- Can work under pressure
- With work experience in international coffee shops (Starbuck’s, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Bo’s Coffee)
- With work experience in fast food and casual dining restaurants (Jollibee, McDonald’s, etc)
Submit all your documents, and for more information about the job at:
AKIRO INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES CO
POEA License No. : POEA-002-LB-012414-UL
Room 401, 4/F NFWCP Bldg., 962 J. Llanes Escoda St. Cor. San Marcelino St. Malate Metro Manila
Contact No. :498-1364
THERE ARE NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED ONCE APPLYING IN AN ACCREDITED POEA AGENCY. TO CHECK THE AGENCY’S ACCREDITATION, PLEASE VISIT www.poea.gov.ph